Let’s find out some details about the game together
Square Enix announced that Tactics Ogre: Reborn is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. Tactics Ogre: Reborn has wonderful high definition reworked graphics, updated combat systems and major audio enhancements, including fully dubbed footage (in English and Japanese), recreated sound effects and background music re-recorded live and composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn is finally available on the market
Tactics Ogre: Reborn is set in the islands of Valeria, pearls of the Obero Sea, whose inhabitants have always fought for control of their coasts. The conflict was brought to an end by a man named Dorgalua Oberyth, who went down in history as “Dynast-King”. King Dorgalua has worked to bring peace and prosperity to Valeria for half a century. After his death, however, a civil war broke out and the islands of Valeria found themselves in the midst of a brutal conflict between three factions in search of power.
In Tactics Ogre: Reborn, you will follow the story of a young man, Denam Pavel, who ended up in the middle of the war after the death of his father. While what he wants is only freedom and justice, he will soon discover that even the noblest of goals require making very difficult decisions. Among the updates and news we find:
- Wonderful remastered graphics that enhance the visual style of the original while remaining faithful to it;
- Dialogues fully dubbed in English and Japanese;
- A new orchestral recording of the game’s original soundtrack;
- Various general improvements, including:
- A redesigned combat system;
- A reworked level management system;
- A reworked AI;
- A simplified and improved user interface.