NVIDIA is celebrating GeForce NOW Thursday again this week – and it’s all about a number of new titles in the games library of the game streaming service. At the same time, the cooperation with Microsoft will be further expanded.
In order to make the takeover of Activision Blizzard possible, Microsoft has made a number of deals with other providers to place its own titles there and thus wipe away concerns from antitrust authorities around the world. A long-term agreement was also signed with NVIDIA to bring a number of Microsoft games to GeForce NOW.
Gears 5 was the starting shot recently and the next three titles will be added this week on GeForce NOW Thursday. These are Grounded, Pentiment and Deathloop, which are part of the total of 12 new titles in the games library this week. In addition, the brand new The Lord of the Rings: Gollum is also part of the game.
This week’s 12 new additions to GeForce NOW at a glance:
- Blooming Business: Casino (New release on Steam23. May)
- Plane of Lana (New release on Steam23. May)
- Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun (New release on Steam23. May)
- Above Snakes (New release on Steam25. May)
- Railway Empire 2 (New release on Steam25. May)
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum (New release on Steam25. May)
- death loop (Steam)
- grounded (Steam)
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Steam)
- pentiment (Steam)
- The Ascent (Steam)
- Patch Quests (Steam)
With Logitech G CLOUD there is a new gaming handheld device on the market that also supports GeForce NOW and expands your selection in this respect. On the Android device with a 7-inch touchscreen, you can play in 1080p in 16:9 format; Controls are customizable.