Early access exit period has been set
Today the developer SimulaM has released a new video of its upcoming simulator Jesus, I am Jesus Christ. In the video, the developer shares his release plans, with the aim of coming out in the December 2022 at least in early access. The free version of the Prologue it should arrive first, “perhaps” to September or October.
We also got to see a bit of gameplay from I am Jesus Christ, showing the mechanics used to cast out demons. You can see it below:
If you don’t know I am Jesus Christwhich will come on PC through Steam, you can read the official description below. You can also take a first look at the tests performed with Unreal Engine 5as well as a video showing the progress made on the game.
The description of I am Jesus Christ
“Go back in time over 2,000 years and follow the same path as Jesus Christ, from his baptism to the resurrection. Inspired by New Testament stories, ‘I am Jesus Christ’ is a simulation like no other.
Are you ready to fight with Satan in the wilderness, heal the sick and help the needy? Perform more than 30 iconic miracles, from feeding the 5,000 and healing the lepers to calming the sea and giving sight to the blind.
Recharge the power of the Holy Spirit through prayer as new concepts work together with timeless stories. ‘I am Jesus Christ’ is inspired by the New Testament and hopes to spread the Gospel in a unique and engaging way.
A journey of over 10 hours through the desert, water and mountains. Everything culminates in the famous story of the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ ”.
- Live the life of Christ firsthand, from birth to crucifixion and resurrection.
- Explore the accurate reconstructions of significant places in the Holy Land, including Jerusalem and Galilee.
- Perform over 30 amazing miracles, including feeding the 5,000 and walking on water.
- Receive the power of the Holy Ghost and increase its power with prayer
- Interact with over 60 characters, including Christ’s disciples. Recreate essential events, including the Last Supper
Click here for the latest video game news.