Sony Santa Monica Studio published during this day the Patch 2.02 from God of War Ragnarokthanks to which the American development team has made a whole series of improvements to the game’s performance, especially as regards the version Playstation 4.
So taking a look at the changelog complete published by Sony Interactive Entertainmentit is possible to notice how the new update of God of War Ragnarok you make practically no improvements, with the exception of “service adjustments” not better specified.
With these clarifications, below is the complete changelog of the new God of War Ragnarok update:
Stability and Performance
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur at the end of the first boss fight (already fixed on PS5 with update 2.01)
- Fixed a crash that could occur randomly during gameplay (already fixed on PS5)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the Platinum Wireless Headset.
Polish language support
- Added Polish language audio support for players who purchased the game on disc in Poland.
- Note: Please make sure the game has been fully installed from disc or network and patched to version 2.02 before enabling Polish language from settings. If the game has not been fully installed there will be no audio or subtitles for the dialogues. To fix this, close the application and restart it once the game and patch have fully installed.