KAKAO GAMES (CEO CHO KYE-HYUN) ANNOUNCED TODAY (17TH) THAT IT HAS BEGUN SEASON 5 OF PC ONLINE SURVIVAL BATTLE ARENA “ETERNAL RETURN” DEVELOPED BY NIMBLE NEW RUN (CEO KIM NAM-SEOK).
Eternal return season 5 featured a large-scale content update with the goal of more exciting collaboration battles and character control fun.
key changes in season 5 include
- The introduction of an “auto-spawn system” in duo and squad modes.
- The addition of “active items” that allow special skills to be used when acquiring items.
- Diversification of weapon proficiency to enhance weapon-specific personality, which will have a profound impact on team players’ cooperation, strategic movements, and individual controls.
In addition, Laura, the 47th new character using “Whip” as the primary weapon, has been released, along with various system improvements. Also added a system that includes the
- First Recommended Movement Display
- Instant Cast by Experiment
- Change lobby wallpaper settings
These are beginner-friendly features that emphasize the objects of the copper wire according to the recommended routes, and the number of free-to-use experiments for the week from Season 5 has increased, allowing you to play a variety of experiments.