The Elden Ring system requirements continue to be published on the network. This time they revealed not only the minimum, but also the recommended.
Recently, the Elden Ring page on Steam added minimum system requirements. Users had questions about them. For example, they were interested in why the game requires 12 GB of RAM.
Soon the requirements of the new FromSoftware game disappeared. It was suggested that they had simply confused “recommended” and “minimum” in places.
Now on the Reddit forum, user Unable-Bandicoot1382 has published all the system requirements of Elden Ring. They are also reported missing.
The minimum remained the same:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 11;
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X;
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 3 GB or AMD Radeon RX 580, 4 GB;
- HDD: 60GB;
- RAM: 12 GB;
- DirectX: Version 12.
Elden Ring Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 8 GB or AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, 8 GB.
- RAM: 16 GB
The release of Elden Ring is scheduled for February 25 for PC and consoles.