This time Steam’s Next Fest presents more than 1,000 demos available for download. Many of them will be available for a week, but there are also those that will continue to be available to players after the event is over. As usual, in addition to demos during the Next Fest there will be live broadcasts and talks organized by the developers. And new to this edition is a Steam badge that can be leveled up with each demo played.
More than 1,000 demos and a week. There is a lack of time and it becomes difficult to know where to start. For this reason, Steam has prepared various measures to exploit Next Fest, including searching by category, sub-genres, specific features, or by tags.
Next, some of the games that during the Next Fest offer a demo:
- Metal: Hellsinger: A rhythmic FPS with weapons, demons and metal music.
- signals: A classic survival horror game with a cosmic mystery.
- Cult of the Lamb: Create and lead a sect in the skin of a possessed lamb.
- Ghost Song: An atmospheric 2D self-discovery adventure.
- Anger Foot: a shooter with anthropomorphic enemies and where kicks are as important as weapons.
- nine suns: A 2D action-platformer with Sekiro-inspired combat.
- Agent 64: Spies Never Die: an FPS inspired by the shooters from the 90s as GoldenEye.
- Roots of PachaBuild a village that will last for generations in a prehistoric world.
- Terra Nil: city building game that pursues ecosystem restoration.
- Alaskan Truck Simulator: offers the opportunity to put yourself in the shoes of an Alaskan truck driver.
- Terra Invicta– lead one of the seven factions of the Earth and conquer the solar system.
- Gloomwood: unites shooter First person stealth horror game inspired by 90’s classics.
- Midnight Fight Express: A former criminal must save the city after being resurrected by a drone.
- Destroy All Humans! 2 – Failed: Crypto returns to take revenge on the KGB for destroying his mother ship.
- One Military Camp– build and manage a military camp, the recruits of which have to be sent on special missions.
- Selaco: An FPS using GZDoom inspired by FEAR and with elements of Doom and Quake.