Let’s find out the details on graphics modes, resolution and framerate
With the official arrival of Deathloop on Xbox Series X | S and Xbox Game Pass, it’s time to find out what are the technical details that characterize the versions Microsoft of the game created by Arkanea development studio known for creating the Dishonored. The technical details regarding the Xbox Series X version are the same as those we got to use for the PlayStation 5 version, while those for the “minor” console, the Xbox Series S, are slightly different.
Here are the technical details of the Xbox Series X | S versions of Deathloop
Deathloop: Graphics modes on Xbox Series X
- 4K resolution at 60fps, with priority on fluidity and framerate
- 4K resolution at 60fps, with priority to the graphics sector
- 4K resolution at 30fps, with Ray Tracing effects of ambient occlusion activated
- 4K resolution at 120fps with VRR enabled
Deathloop: Graphics Modes on Xbox Series S
- 1080p resolution at 60fps, with priority on fluidity and framerate
- 1080p resolution at 30fps, with priority on visual fidelity
At the conclusion of this article, we want to remind you that the game is available from today for all Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass subscribers, at no additional cost.