Finally, better late than never we could say, Pokemon HOME will be made compatible with the last two titles of the Pokemon franchise, Pokemon Legends: Arceus and Pokemon Shining Diamond and Shining Pearl (the latter 2 which updated a couple of months ago, HERE our article). The Pokémon Company and Nintendo they didn’t give us an exact date, but according to the press release, the update is due out on May 18th.
“It has been confirmed that Pokémon HOME will be undergoing maintenance tomorrow May 18th from 00:00 UTC to 06:00 UTC on May 18th. This maintenance coincides with the release of version 2.0 on Switch and Mobile which includes connectivity and functionality for Pokémon Shining Diamond and Shining Pearl and Pokemon Legends: Arceus. It will run with staggered logins to ease server load until 01:00 UTC on May 19, 2022 ″.
Serebii Update: Pokémon HOME is to undergo maintenance from 00:00 UTC on May 18th to 06:00 UTC May 18th. It will be updated to Version 2.0 with that, adding connectivity to BDSP and Legends Arceus https://t.co/Wo8N0aHtsd pic.twitter.com/Qb4mjvbPlY
– Serebii.net (@SerebiiNet) May 17, 2022
Below, the Full list of all the new features coming to Pokemon HOME and some precautions to be taken for the correct use of the app:
- Players can check the conditions of Pokémon deposited from Pokémon Shining Diamond and Shining Pearl and Pokemon Legends: Arceus on Pokémon HOME, as well as their other details.
- Special Pokémon that can only be caught once during the game can only be deposited once per save.
- Some Pokémon, such as those obtained by unintended means or illegal modifications, cannot be stored.
- If there are other problems with the Pokémon, it cannot be deposited.
- The goal of Pokémon Legends: Arceus is to help compile the first Pokédex in the Hisui region. Therefore, the national Pokédex in Pokémon HOME will update its Pokédex entries based on the completion of the Pokédex in the game’s save data.
Pokemon HOME: the app to not lose your legacy as a trainer
Pokémon HOME is a cloud service, designed as a place to collect all your Pokémon.
- Manage your Pokémon: You can transfer any Pokémon that has appeared in the main series games to Pokémon HOME.
- Trade Pokémon with Trainers Around the World: If you have a mobile device, you can trade Pokémon with players from around the world anywhere, anytime.
- Complete the National Pokédex: By transferring your Pokémon to Pokémon HOME, you can complete the National Pokédex! You will also be able to consult all the moves and all the skills.
- Receive Secret Gifts: You can receive Secret Gifts quickly and comfortably directly from your mobile device.