Electronic Arts and DICE have released patch notes for Update 4.1 of Battlefield 2042, which is expected to make drastic improvements in the future. 4.1 is scheduled to be delivered on May 20, 2022 Japan time, and it was also announced that Season 1 will be delivered in early June.
Major changes in BF2042 Update 4.1
- Players spotted with the SG-36 Sentry Gun are now highlighted with red dots, and spotted enemies are now displayed to allies.
- SG-36 Sentry Gun no longer tracks players behind the wall.
- SG-36 Sentry Gun’s overall damage and health have been reduced.
- RPM reduced from 450 to 250
- Start damage reduced from 16 to 10
- End damage reduced from 10 to 7
- Fall damage range reduced from 50 to 40
- Rate of fire reduced from 960 m / s to 500 m / s
- Health reduced from 200 to 150
- Lock-on time increased by 0.3 seconds
- Target off time reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds
- Target lock-on range reduced from 65m to 50m
- Reload speed reduced from 5.2 seconds to 4.2 seconds
- The armor plate of the equipment box for angels can no longer be supplied.
- Improved base recoil for stock (stock) weapons and easier to handle
- Attachment slightly reduces recoil effect
- A new setup has been added to the “All-Out Warfare” playlist and “Breakthrough 128” has been removed.
- Breakthrough 128-player mode increases the intensity and chaos of combat, reducing the value and impact of individual players and squads.
- The review also pointed out that 64 players can have a more tactical experience.
In addition, fine balance adjustments and improvements of many weapons and specialists, and improvement of QOL are applied.Detail isOfficial sitePlease see (English).
BF2042 Season 1
Details have not been revealed yet,The long-awaited season 1 as the next update scheduleHas been announced.Season 1 is currently 2022Early JuneIt will be released at, and an overview and updates will be published as the release approaches. The materials in the near future are definitely good, so I’d like to expect a revival from here.