The authors of the political simulator Beholder 3, which was released two days ago, have released update 1.0.1.
The patch should fix various gameplay-related issues. The full list of changes is presented here.
- Updated animations of the phone call and assets in two videos.
- Improvements have been made to the behavior of NPCs that randomly open doors and huddle together after waking up.
- Changes have been made to some quests.
- The game has new skins for civilian vehicles.
- Fixed various bugs breaking the passage.
By the way, until March 10, Beholder 3 can be purchased at a 20% discount – but only if you already have available funds in your wallet.