“Apex Legends”, where the “Wintertide Collection Event” will be held from December 7th, has released the patch notes for the update delivered today on December 1st.
APEX Nov 30th Patch
- Resolved an issue where historical kill death rates were not displaying correctly for some players.
- Fixed her Knockout Shield working even when downed while deploying Catalyst’s ultimate.
- In the Void, Wraith can now see doors closed by Catalyst’s passive.
- While in the void, Wraith is immune to Catalyst’s ferrofluid.
- Crypt’s drones can no longer open doors closed by Catalyst’s passive.
- Fixed an issue where certain challenges were giving incorrect amounts of rewards.
- Removed invisible collision that was blocking weapons (such as grenades) and abilities in Promenade in Broken Moon.
- Fixed issues related to broken moons, removed hidden spots, and improved object collision detection.
- Guns no longer float during Season 15 emotes.
- Legends are now properly sized in the legend selection screen when returning to the lobby in certain situations.
¥1,700 (As of 2022/08/05 19:01 | Amazon research)