Today, December 23, 2022 (Friday), publisher Beep Japan (Beep) will jointly develop Mundfish with 4Divinity.
Action RPG for PC and consoles “Atomic Heart]announced that it will be published for Japan. We have announced the release date and started accepting reservations.
“Atomic Heart” release date decision trailer
“Atomic Heart”USSR in 1995A first-person action RPG set inhowevernot the USSR as we know itIt is a world line that has developed with unique science and technology that is different from the present, and although it is in the past, it creates a unique world full of originality that looks like the distant future.
If you like science fiction, you’ll want to expect it to be visualized in Hollywood and Netflix.Back story posted on the official websiteYou can also enjoy it, so please take a look.
“Atomic Heart” PS4 | 5 edition domestic release date decided on April 13
- PC version release date: Scheduled for Tuesday, February 21, 2023 (Steam)
- PS4 | 5th edition release date in Japan: Scheduled for Thursday, April 13, 2023 (Amazon)
- Reservations for the package version will start from today.
About “Atomic Heart”
The battle that comes to fold and the crisis that approaches. This utopia was noble, but eccentric. Adapt your fighting style according to the enemy, exploit the environment and upgrade your gear to complete your mission. The truth lies beyond the bloodshed.
Welcome to a paradise of miracles and ideals. Here, people lived in harmony with loyal and enthusiastic robots. But that is a thing of the past. Barring a tragic accident or a global conspiracy, the introduction of the latest robot control system is just a few days away…
Research unknown to people and unstoppable progress in technology. The mutants, terrifying machines, and super-powered robots that were born from it suddenly bared their fangs against their creators. Only you can stop them and uncover the mysteries hidden in the ideal world.
Use the combat skills of your prototype power glove, knives and state-of-the-art weaponry to put your life on the line. Assemble your fighting style according to the enemies with different characteristics. Combine skills and resources, use the environment around you, upgrade your gear, and survive endless trials and battles.
Atomic Heart Gallery
About Atomic Heart PlayStation® Limited Edition Benefits
The PlayStation®4 | 5 version, which is scheduled to be released on April 13, 2023 (Thursday), will include a[Package/Limited Edition]that includes luxurious benefits in addition to the[Regular Edition]. It is a limited collector’s set that comes with an art book that allows you to deeply understand the unique world view of this work and goods that can only be obtained here.
- PlayStation® 4 | 5[Package/Limited Edition]
- game body
- steel book
- art book
- Premium sticker (3 types)
- limited edition box
- DLC “Labor & Science Weapon Skin Pack”
- DLC “Premium Weapon Skin Pack”
- “Atomic Pass” including 4 upcoming DLCs
For more information about the game, special offers for each version, and pre-orders,Official siteand each retail store store page
Please also check
- Title: Atomic Heart
- Publisher: Beep Japan, 4Divinity
- Developer: Mundfish
- Platform: PlayStation 5 | PlayStation 4, Xbox One | Series, PC (Steam)
- Genre: Action RPG
- Number of players: 1
- Voice support: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Polish, Portuguese, Italian
- Subtitles: Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Italian
- Release date (PC, Xbox version): Scheduled for February 21, 2023
- Release date (PlayStation version): Scheduled for April 13, 2023
- CERO: Undecided
- PlayStation package version price (tax included): Regular version ¥9,680 | Limited version ¥18,480
- PlayStation DL version price (tax included): Regular Edition ¥9,680 | Gold Edition ¥13,970 | Premium Edition ¥15,290
- PC version price (tax included): Regular Edition ¥8,800 | Gold Edition ¥13,800 | Premium Edition
For the latest information and campaigns of “Atomic Heart”,Beep Japan Official TwitterPlease also check
About Beep Japan
Beep Japan (abbreviation: Beep) is a Japanese company that specializes in selling games and merchandise for PCs and consoles in Japan and the Asian region. Composed of professional staff from all over the world, we are passionate about games in a wide range of genres, from large AAA titles to indie games. Our goal is to provide players with a great gaming experience that is meaningful and valuable, with a long-term impact.[B]beyond [E]entertainment [E]njoy [P]It is operated under the philosophy of laying (enjoying the game). Beep is an official partner of 4Divinity, Epicsoft Asia and GCL Group, dedicated to branding developers and their games in Japan.Also, numerous game development associations such as Sega, Happinet, Mundfish, Quantic Dream, Thunderful/Headup, Serenity Forge, Ysbryd Games, Neon Doctrine, etc.
We have long-term multinational collaborations with companies, publishers and distributors.
4Divinity is a digital/packaged game publisher focused on bringing exciting game content from around the world to Asia and delivering Asian content to the global market.Together with our sister company Epicsoft Asia, 4Divinity works with publishers and development studios around the world.
We are partnering with O to bring a completely new IP to Asia. 4Divinity is a subsidiary of GCL.
Mundfish is a video game development studio headquartered in Cyprus. Founded in 2017, Mundfish is led by a talented global team. With Atomic Heart, the studio’s first title, the focus is on creating captivating and unique gaming experiences.
Source: Press release