The 1998-2011 Crown Victoria mod has been released for BeamNG Drive by Maxy_к9-Fυяяу.
Here is the testing video of the new Crown Victoria mod:
- Tachometer will now rev up to 7,000RPM when an engine revs over 6,000RPM.
- Speedometer will stop at 140MPH and no longer loop around.
- Water Temp gauge adjusted.
- Tire Pressure light moved to correct location.
- Gas, Brake, and Parking brake pedals added.
- Full red taillights: Park, Brake, and turn all in one.
- Antenna options added: Roof / Roof + Trunk.
- Police Light Bar and Concealed Flashers now have LEDs on the mirrors.
- Full red taillights added with combined brake, turn, and running lamps.
- Early Chrome grille with blacked out vertical slats.
- Taxi Ad Carrier added.
- New HPP configuration added.
- Fairhaven PD skin from NFS.
- Maine State Police skin added.
- Bumper Trim: None, Chrome, Black. Added by “MSX98FMDnB”
- New Badges: Crown Victoria, Crown Victoria LX. Added by “MSX98FMDnB”
You can download the mod from here.
Here’s how to install the mod:
- Download the . ZIP file using the link above.
- Do not unzip the file but copy it to your BeamNG mod directory – This is usually located in /Documents/BeamNG.drive/mods.
- Activate the mod in the mod repository in the game
4.1L I6, 4.6L V8 is the 4.5L V8 that performs a little closer to the Ford Modular 4.6L, 6.0L V8 Diesel, 3.9L V8, and the 3.5L V6.