There are many mysteries and secrets in Elden Ring, as well as many interesting locations. One of the places of interest is the Round Table Fortress. Since you have to explore the open world, the area can be easily skipped. In this guide, we will tell you how to get to the Round Table Fortress, what merchants and activities are there, and how to leave this location.
How to get to the Round Table Keep in Elden Ring
To get to this location, while in the Graveyard, you need to get to the place of grace “Near the Gates” and interact with it. At this moment, a girl will appear who will offer to take her with her. Be sure to agree to do this, after which the gate leading to the fortress will open, and you can continue on your way.
Just outside the Storm Gate, you will encounter a group of crossbowmen and a mini-boss. Fight them and follow the path. At the entrance to the fortress, you will come across a ballista with explosive shells. We recommend going around the enemies on the left side and taking out the warrior at the ballista, as the cannon can kill your hero with a single hit.
After that, you will have to face a full-fledged boss that guards the entrance to the castle. If you don’t have enough health to kill him, try to come back here later.
The main gates of the castle are locked. Enter the room to the left of the entrance and talk to Gatekeeper Gostok. He will offer to enter the fortress through a gap in the wall. You can also buy rune fragments, potions, pickled bird paws, weapons, and armor from this hero.
Walk along the ledge on the right, fight the flying monster and climb up the wooden platforms to the top. Here you will meet three enemies. If you get close to the first in stealth, then he will not have time to raise the alarm and call on the others.
As a swordsman, get ready to block the attacks of the monsters that are in the tower. In addition, enemies will start throwing exploding projectiles at your hero. On the second floor, you will find a locked door. Climb up to the floor above and find the only room here. Once inside, you will be attacked by a Gotrik soldier. Kill him, look around the room and find the rusty key in the chest.
Go down to the floor below, open the locked door with the found key and go up the stairs. On the right, you can kill several monsters and find a passage to the tower. If you look around this place, you will find a stone hammer. When you’re ready, go back and up the stairs to the top. Find a room with an elevator, go up to the second floor. In the room on the left, interact with the place of grace.
At that moment, the girl will appear again. Let her touch you to teleport to the Round Table Fortress.
What merchants can be found in the Round Table Fortress and how to buy a sword key. List of all products
The first person you meet in the fortress will be Brother Korin. You can purchase new prayers from this character and learn them. Here is the complete list of prayers:
- Urgent Healing (1000 runes): restores a small amount of health points.
- Heal (1500 Runes): Restores health to you and nearby allies.
- Healing Poison (1000 runes): slows down the accumulation of poison, cures poisoning.
- Magic Defense (3500 Runes): Increases magic resistance.
- Fire Protection (3000 Runes): Increases fire resistance.
- Refusal (1500 Runes): Creates a shockwave that knocks enemies back.
- Ignite (600 Runes): Flames erupt instantly from the caster’s hand.
- Fire Throw (800 Runes): The caster throws a ball of roaring flame.
The next character to interact with to upgrade weapons and armor is Master Blacksmith Hugh. For each improvement, you will need to find blacksmith stones. We talked more about the blacksmith and blacksmith stones of darkness in a separate guide
Another skill merchant is located in the central part of the location, on the balcony. Meet the sorcerer Roger and agree to acquire new abilities.
- Ashes of War: Glittering Stone Projectiles (1500 Runes) – Imbues a weapon with properties and skills. Can be used with swords, piercing polearms (except huge weapons);
- Ashes of War: Carian Two-Handed (2500 runes) – Gives the weapon properties and magical skills. Can be used with swords (except huge weapons);
- Ashes of War: Spinning Weapon (1000 Runes) – Imbues weapons with properties and magical skills. Can be used with small and medium swords, hammers, axes, and polearms (except large spears).
Be sure to return to this character after defeating Godric and tell him the news. As a reward, he will give you the Roger Rapier +8 weapon.
The main merchants in this location are the Twin Old Handmaids, which are located on the left side of the location. In addition to weapons and consumables, they also buy Bell Orbs.
Full list of products:
- Runic Arc (4000 Runes): Blesses your Greater Rune when used;
- White Inscribed Ring (1000 Runes): Sends a signal for help to the hunter when invaded;
- Blue Inscription Ring (1000 Runes): Answers the hunters’ calls;
- Memory Stone (3000 runes): increases the number of memory cells;
- Sword Key (4000 Runes): Use breaks one seal of the Imp Statue;
- Deceptive Mirror of the Crooked Finger (5000 runes): allows you to take on the form of the Master of the Fingers;
- Deceptive Master’s Mirror (5000 Runes): Allows you to take on the form of a helper.
Weapons and shields:
- Dagger (400 runes);
- Long sword (1000 runes);
- Rapier (1000 runes);
- Scimitar (600 runes);
- Ax (800 runes);
- Mace (800 runes);
- Short spear (600 runes);
- Longbow (1200 runes);
- Finger Seal (800 runes);
- Shield of Eku (1500 runes).
Armor and armor:
- Knight’s helmet (3000 runes);
- Knight Armor (4500 runes);
- Knight’s gloves (3000 runes);
- Leggings of the Knight (3000 runes).
All activities in the Round Table Fortress
The Round Table Keep is a safe place, so weapons cannot be used here. First of all, talk to the knight at the entrance to the balcony. He will ask you to find a woman named Lania. So you will receive a new assignment to search for the missing girl.
If you explore the right side of the fortress, you will find a room with Fia, Companion of the Dead. If you talk to her, she will offer to hug your hero. After that, you will receive a small temporary bonus. From now on, you can return to Fiya and activate a free bonus for your character at any convenient time.
Another activity in the fortress is the battle with the spirit in the main hall. To do this, go to the balcony and jump down. Approach the gate and interact with it to summon the spirit. Defeat him and use the teleport back to the round table.
When you do this, the door on the left side of the fortress will open and you can talk to the officer. He will give you an extra task.
How to leave the Round Table Fortress
Leaving the fortress is much easier than entering it. To do this, simply open the map (key G on PC) and select any place of grace. Use fast travel to the desired area. Remember that the Lost Grace table in the Round Table Keep is used as a place of grace, so you can teleport to this location at any convenient time.